- Level of recruitment
- Taking date of
- Date of limit of candidature
The EHESS is inviting applications for 6 full professor positions, with duties to begin on September 1st 2019.
Each candidate must register on line using the application form.
Registration as a candidate for the recruitment campaign using the online form is obligatory and also allows us to contact you to set an appointment to turn in your application file if necessary.
These are the documents that must be included when you register on line in order to validate the operation:
- research project
- 2-page summary of CV/research project (“recto/verso")
To be downloaded:
- Procedure to apply for a full professor position 2019 : document detailing the procedure to follow and the documents to turn in
- Vade mecum on the appointment of faculty members at the EHESS
Application files are accepted from Monday October 1st, 2018 to Friday November 2nd, 2018.
The application files can be delivered to our offices in person, by appointment, or sent by mail.
- In person: at the latest by Friday November 2nd, 2018 at 4:30 pm.
The file is to be turned in by appointment only at the Recruitment Office, 8th floor, 54, boulevard Raspail, Paris 6th (metro Sèvres Babylone).
- Sent by mail: at the latest by Friday November 2nd, 2018 at midnight (French time), date as per postmark, to:
Ecole des hautes études en sciences sociales
SRH/Bureau du Recrutement
Recrutement enseignants-chercheurs 2019
54, boulevard Raspail
The only documents to be considered will be those that were in fact turned in or sent in by Friday November 2nd, 2018 at the latest, date as per postmark.
In order for the file to be considered admissible, it is absolutely imperative that three identical and complete paper copies be turned in, along with a mandatory PDF-format copy supplied on a USB flash drive or a CD-ROM. Details are provided in the application procedure sheet for a full professor position.
Applicants may also provide letters of recommendation in support of their application. These letters must specify the name of the applicant and the position desired and be signed by their author.
They shall be addressed to the president of the EHESS and sent to the following email address: email@example.com
The recommendation letters must be sent by Friday March 1st, 2019 at mid-day (Paris time) at the latest. Any letter received beyond this date will not be taken into consideration in the weighing of the applicant’s file.
For any additional information, please contact us at the following address only: firstname.lastname@example.org
-The full professors of the School of Advanced Studies in Social Sciences (EHESS) are recruited through an open call to:
- Holders of an habilitation à diriger des recherches or a doctorat d’Etat or to individuals who can provide proof of research work in France or abroad or of foreign university-level titles which are judged to be equivalent;
- To individuals who, on January 1st of the application year, have cumulated at least ten years of professional activity, excluding research activities, in public scientific and technological institutions and teaching activities;
- To affiliated full professors of the School of Advanced Studies in Social Sciences (EHESS) and to affiliated associate professors of the School of Advanced Studies in Social Sciences (EHESS), who have cumulated at least one year’s length of service as a full-time affiliate by January 1st of the application year.
Individuals who are not French nationals may apply.